Knittin' Club

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I am just cranking them out!

Here's the pic of the Palm Cover from SnB Nation that I promised.


ANd here is my version of a Christmas Stocking this year. A giant felted Mitten. The pic came out crummy, but you get the idea. It's about 1 1/2 feet tall.


I think that I am going to use some scraps that I have dress it up with embroidery.

Lala, I had today off, so I cleaned and baked and knit. Strangely enough, the high point of my day was having to get on a conference call for work, but in my pajamas with my knitting! If only I telecommuted.....

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

2 Comments:

I adore your blog! Love the rules and will abide my them.
You are a knitting demon -- cranking them out. Everything looks great. I saw that you did your Clapotis in CE Waterspun. Thinking of using that yarn as well...how do you like the drape of the fabric?

Post a Comment

Knittin' Club Rules