Knittin' Club

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Christmas Presents are getting finished!

Here's teh first of the presents. If you are getting one of them, please shut your computer off now!!

A skull Cap for my uncle:


He requested a black skull cap, so I knit him the Basic CAble Hat from SnB Nation. It's tight, but he can bloack it enough for his head since he has not hair..Hehe!

A Hat for Shannie


THis is a simple one with a seed stitch brim made of Cotton Fleece. I just loved how this yarn draped and I think that I am going to knit more with it. The pattern is the Lil' Devil Hat from SnB, but without the earflaps or horns and they were not working for me.

In prograss - Liam's CHristmas Sweater



Done in Manos, I am hot and cold on it since every skein pooled differently than the other.

2 Comments:

cool fo's. great presents. and wonderful progress on the sweater. you won't be stressed out with christmas knitting. you're ahead of the game.
froggyknits.com
I made the horns out of felt. Turned out really well. See the pictue on my blog.
Li

Post a Comment

Knittin' Club Rules