Knittin' Club

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Busy Busy!

Sorry about not posting sooner. It is the beginning of the Christmas Season here (before THanskgiving!) and I have been crazy busy! This week I ahve reclaimed my old Palm Pilot from ym sister and ahve started using it for my knitting. I love it! I love that I can put my patterns on there and then just carry it around, not worrying about making sure I ahve books and patterns. So far, I avhe been using HanDBase and my Memo Pad. I downloaded a trial copy of Knitable, but It is not as handy as the other two for now. Maybe later when I am getting more worried about conversion calculators.

Alsmot finished with my Uncle's Basic Cable Hat from SnB Nation. Love the pattern, but I hope it does not come out too small. I also did a PDA Monster from there. A blue bunny to keep my pda safe. I will post pictures when I sew on the teeth adn tounge. FYI - when you make one, you should sew a wee little piece of the stiffer velcro on it, otherwise the head keeps moving around.

1 Comments:

Do you have Sweater Wizard yet? You can output your patterns from SW to your Palm... ho,ho,ho!

Post a Comment

Knittin' Club Rules