Knittin' Club

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Yay!!!!...Noooo!

So I fanlly finished a few things - Yay! Now I can't find the cord to download the pictures that I took of them - Nooo! So I'll just tell you. The Clapotis is finished and turned out really well. I would highly suggest blocking it when completed. I have actually gotten pretty good at blocking things now that I figured out what that word "blocking" actually meant. I ahve been going blocking carzy, blocking old project too. I finished my son's scarf and a fuzzy little skull cap for him for fall. He loves it. We went to Gymboree the other night and he ran in telling everyone that I made his hat. I love that he give props to his Mumma! I also finished a skinny scarf for me out of 2 of the skeins of the Blue Sky Bulky that I recieved.

Even more fun - Secret Pal 2 Two has started. I ahve been going a little nutty with mine. I don't want to divulge any secrets, but she will be very happy. I can't wait to see what comes in the mail with mine.

Also, I recieved 4 skeins of Manos in a pretty grey/green color (Uranium) from Cookie in Chicago (Thanks Cookie!) and am debating what to do with them. It takes 7 for the hooded sweater in the yarn Girl's Guide and I can order that colorway online. But that means that I have to knit a sweater, which I still can't see myself doing. Hmmmm...what should I make.

So my best friend just emailed me and said that she ran into my ex-boyfriend Brandon last night and he wants to meet up. Why can't I remember an ex-BF named Brandon? WTF, dude.

1 Comments:

I was wondering if you could tell me how many skeins of the Waterspun Week-end you used for Clapotis? I'm going to be knitting it using the same yarn, but I only have four skeins, when yardage is called for five. I plan on shortening it, and was interested in the amount of yardage you used so I could estimate the length of mine and make sure it will work!

All the Best,
Kim/Curlie Girl

Post a Comment

Knittin' Club Rules