Knittin' Club

Sunday, October 24, 2004

The Things That Make Me Giggle

I'm sorry, but this cracks me up no matter how many times I see it. And this makes me laugh also.
Everytime! Ha!

On a much more knitting note, I have 1 foot completed of Cozy and I celebrated with starting a scarf for my mother for Christmas. It is knit in a sideways fan pattern that was on a pair of socks in the Summer '04 Interweave Knits. It is being made out of Koigu...mmmmmmm. I also spun my first 35 yards of yarn. Another 5 oz to go and I may have enough for somthing or other. I must go back and get more of this green it is really turning out amazing. The dyed rummage sale yarn has so far been turned into 1 pair of clogs for my MIL. The rest will be a doggie sweater and maybe a doggie sweater or felted backpack.

Have you seen the Knitty Surprise? It's a great one ya'all.

It always amazes me what my son will grasp the concept of next. He is 2 1/2 and really just started talking up a storm in the last 4 months or so. His 2 new words are "need" and "buy". Everything is "I NEED applt juice." "I NEED paint." or it's "Momma buy paint?" "Momma buy apple juice?" And he knows the difference between make and buy. Crazy that he graps the concept of buy. It is so complex if you think about it. Ah well.

Oh yeah, I got 1 1/2 feet of hair cut off. I have the same hairstyle as Betty Rubble now - I love it!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Knittin' Club Rules