Knittin' Club

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

It's like not having part of me here...

So my home computer is broken and I am sad. I can't upload photos and I have to bring my work computer home every night. Who would have guessed that I would get this upset over something as simple as this?

On a good note, I totally scored this weekend at a rummage sale adn found a sweater handknit out of cream Lamb's Pride. Snatched that bad boy up for 50 cents and frogged the whole thing and dyed it a pretty blue/purple. Dems gonna be some felted clogs for me MIL!

I also learned how to spin on a drop spindle last night at the SnB. I am in love and want to do it all the time. My goal is to have all this pretty green roving spun to make a shawl out of. Apparently I am doing pretty well. Who would ahve guessed?

1 Comments:

Sounds like you are having a great time teaching yourself to spin. Love to see some pics once you can post them :o)

Post a Comment

Knittin' Club Rules