Knittin' Club

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Yay! Pictures!

I figured out the camera and the picture thing on here! Top picture is of the Bobbi Bear that I just completed. A little break in the madness that is the Flowered Bag. I did it in Wool Ease Thick & Quick. I actually frogged a tank top gone bad made of it. It only took 2 skeins on size 15 needles. I swear, I was only knitting for about 4 hours to get him completed and he is sooo cute!

The second image is the dreaded Flowered Bag. Nicky Epstein's one from the latest Interweave. I will be so proud of it when I have it completed, but for now it is just scary!

1 Comments:

The colors on your bag look wonderful! I can't wait to see a finished product. I want to make that bag so bad but I'm scared of intarsia. ...And your knittin' club rules crack me up!

bluerosetami

Post a Comment

Knittin' Club Rules