Knittin' Club

Monday, September 13, 2004

Knit Detroit - the knitting group

So I go to my Stitch n' Bitch every Monday night. We said goodbye to the founder and "President" tonight as she goes her merry way to California! But we welcomed in a new member. Funny, I ran into the new member at another SnB that we both ended up hating and went to this group. She has promised to show me how to spin. I have the drop spindle and roving and a book, but I still have no idea what I am doing.

I have started on the Knitty Clapotis (pronounced clap-o-tee according to her blog) this weekend. I still can't get up the nerve to work on the flower bag. I really wanted to get it done by this weekend to show off to everyone at the Family Reunion, but those dreams are dashed. Maybe next year.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Knittin' Club Rules