Knittin' Club

Friday, September 24, 2004

I'm Baaack...

Back from vacation. Whew! 3 kids under 5 in a 2 bedroom apartment is quite a lot. I didn't get much knitting done, a few more dropped stitches on the Clapotis and a skull cap for my husband for his birthday out of Blue Sky Bulky. I also started on the Toddle scarf for my son. After a few tries at getting the pattern down, I think that I am good to go and have about 5 inches completed. I will try and put images up soon.

I have come to the realization that I am a slow knitter. I don't know if it is that I don't have a lot of time to devote to it or if I am just slow. I knit in the English way, I have tried Continental, but it doesn't feel right to me. Oh well, that just means less items to give away and I would like to think that I am saving money this way....

I also signed up for the Secret Pal 2 Too on the Knitty Coffeeshop. This should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Knittin' Club Rules