Knittin' Club

Thursday, September 30, 2004

I must start controlling myself...

I need to stop starting new projects. I have so many WIPs that I can't finish them all. I think that this means that I need to not visit my LYS at lunch anymore, because I tend to buy yarn for new projects while I am there. There needs to be a 12 step program for this, because I am out of control. I haven't even posted them all here - the felted bag, Clapotis, and Toddle for my son. Then I added a Hallowig, Knot Another Paper Bag from IK and a French Market bag, an Eros Scarf for my boss and I want to start Cozy ASAP. Plus I want to start on the Sideways Spencer in the Fall IK. I am drowning!!!!!!!

The good thing is that I am starting on the decrease rows on the Clapotis tonight and should have it finished by the end of the week. There should be some good knitting time during the Debate tonight. I am getting the second ball of yarn for Toddle at lunch (lord help me!). The pattern for Toddle is wrong, it calls for 2 balls of yarn, not one. Or else I am doing it wrong...

I should get my Secret Pal today. I can't wait. I have started a few little neat knitting related things on the side to send to them.

1 Comments:

Thank you for that lovely review. You made my day!

Post a Comment

Knittin' Club Rules